INTEGRATED OPERATIONAL GEOLOGY
HRH Geology is the Oil and Gas Industry's leading provider of Operational Geology solutions. Established in 1989 the company has a global presence, operating in over 60 countries.
HRH is recognized globally for its Gravitas software and services, as well as the provision of highly trained geologists and accredited drilling and geology training courses.
GravitasEDGE™ - Transforms operational geoscience using the cloud: www.GravitasEdge.com
- Analyse and monitor wells throughout the lifecycle from planning to abandonment
- Enable multi-user, multi-well. real-time workflows with the GravitasEDGE™ platform in the cloud
- Connect your rig through the DataBridge
- View live charts and reports on any device with GravitasEDGE™ mobile
- Manage and report wells at the rig, office or home.
- Use the cloud to administer and manage GGravitasEDGE™ installations worldwide
- Unrestricted global usage
- First open API for operations geoscience
- Integrate geological and drilling data
- Connect your whole Enterprise with GravitasEDGE™ platform
Winlog - The next generation of Winlog
- Built with the latest software development tools and techniques, Winlog introduces unparalleled innovations that reinforce its position as the industry’s premier log drawing solution.
- Unsurpassed power delivered to the end user, both in the field and in the office via an intuitive user-friendly interface enables easy field data collection and world class full well lifecycle data visualisation.
- Winlog is the principal module of the Gravitas Operational Geology Software Suite.
- To enquire about or request a demonstration of Winlog, click the ‘More Information’ button below.
EZ-Correlate - The Correlation Option for Gravitas
- Effortlessly and quickly create detailed correlation charts of your well data
- For the first time, wellsite geologists and operations geologists have access to intuitive correlation tools to compare a drilling well against offset or drilled wells.
- There is no requirement to re-key data into other systems, everything that is needed to better understand the subsurface during operations is within the Gravitas system.
PoreView - Intuitive Pore Pressure Evaluation and Analysis
- Reduce uncertainty while drilling
- PoreView is a Pore Pressure Evaluation tool that extends the capability of HRH Geology’s Winlog software to easily and intuitively calculate pressure profiles and reduce uncertainty while drilling.
- There is no requirement to re-key data into a separate system, everything required for a better understanding of the subsurface is available within Gravitas. PoreView enables Geologists and Pressure Engineers to analyse and calculate pore pressure and fracture gradients in real-time to calibrate predictions, mitigate drilling risks and significantly reduce response time.
Geoplacer is the complete recruitment solution, providing geological manpower for the oil and gas industry:
- Putting competence and experience at the forefront of the recruitment and selection process
- Geoplacer matches your requirements to competency-checked geological personnel. Operators benefit from a large selection of competency-checked geologists with up-to-date experience and qualifications
Geological & Drilling Training
- HRH Geology offer a variety of geologically focussed courses. They range from introductory to advanced level topics aimed at professionals working in geological and drilling operations, both at the wellsite and in the office
- We offer distance learning, classroom and bespoke training covering a broad range of disciplines including:
- Geological Analysis and Interpretation
- Geological Management