Process Safety Engineer
- Position shall report to COMPANY Senior Process & Technical Safety Engineer / HSE Manager.
- Position based in Client office in Kuala Lumpur.
- Duration of contract will be 1+1 years.
1 + 1 Year
- Carry out LOPC monthly meeting and reporting.
- Complete safety studies.
- Review and provide comments on Process Safety documentation including drawings, reports, procedure etc. for drilling campaign 2019.
- Perform Pre-Activity Safety Review (PASR) for SIPROD / SIMOPS requirement for drilling/shutdown campaign 2019.
- Conduct PSM Gap Assessment and to develop PSM Gap Assessment Report.
- Monitor closure of Remedial Action Plan for 2018.
- Assist on the SCE and Performance Standard onto Maximo.
- Perform Risk Assessment for MOC, MOEC etc.
- Assist on the Asset Life Extension study and workshop.
- Facilitate monthly incident review meeting
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering from recognised Universities
- 5 years providing services to a Malaysian Oil & Gas/ Service COMPANY
- Technical Safety/ Process Safety experience, which includes knowledge in loss prevention, FW systems, area classification, risk assessments (HAZID, HAZOP)
- Familiar with PPGUA requirements and liaising with MPM to ensure all EHS requirements are aligned between operator and Petronas
- Experienced in HSE KPI reporting to MPM via My HSE
- Experience in LOPC investigation and reporting.
- Experience in conducting PASR