OPERATIONS TECHNICAL LEADER
- ADC Energy is the leading global provider of operational assurance to the offshore energy sector, is seeking a talented and ambitious Operations Technical Leader to join our expanding team in KL.
- With 38 years of global recognition for our Rig Inspection and Consultancy Services, we are dedicated to strengthening our international standing, and we need your expertise to make it happen.
- Supporting our Engineering and Logistics departments, you'll play a crucial role in dynamic team and project scheduling in our busy regional office.
- In this client-centric business, operating within a dynamic industry, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are essential. We seek adaptable individuals who thrive in the face of new challenges.
As a valued member of our Operations Team, you'll be entrusted with a diverse range of responsibilities, encompassing the following key areas:
- Technical Subject Matter Expert to support the APAC region
- Close client engagement - reacting promptly to client requirements
- Rig audit planning and preparation
- Review of ADC technical reports
- Management and mentoring of ADC APAC inspection teams
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- 10 years of experience in the drilling industry
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- OEM training is highly beneficial
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel; SharePoint experience beneficial
- Ability to produce and review detailed technical reports