- Principally responsible for the organisation and control of logistical and travel plans for Asia PAC based ADC Staff and Consultant personnel as well as the maintenance and availability of up-to-date personnel certification and records.
- As required will be required to work on all elements of less complex Audits under general supervision of the Senior Project Engineers, Teams Leads and the Engineering Manager as considered necessary.
- The role of Operations Co-ordinator will be based in ADC’s Asia PAC Office in Kuala Lumpur and work closely with the Operations Manager, providing overall status of travel, accommodation and certification/documentation. Highlight any risks to the satisfactory conductance of tasks and activities.
- Support sales strategy to ensure direct customer contact in the areas as assigned by Manager.
- Research new leads and business opportunities.
- The Operations Co-ordinator shall be responsible for the following main tasks and activities:
- The organisation of domestic and international business travel and accommodation arrangements; communicate confirmed arrangements to ADC’s assigned Office Support and personnel to travel.
- Onboarding of new ADC Consultants, ensuring their certification is appropriate for planned assignments, and identifying any gaps prior to first assignment
- Assist new ADC consultants where required in obtaining a seaman’s book and a second passport
- In line with requirement – research, identify and organise for country specific certification including visa, vaccination, legislative, client specific policies and procedures to enable the mobilisation of personnel to the work location.
- Prior to an assignment; use ADC, Client and other official resources to identify any security or in country specific concerns and communicate as appropriate to ADC Office Support and Consultants
- Engage with Office Support and/or Client to ensure meet and greet, in country logistics, security and accommodation requirements are in place
- Participation in daily and Project planning using our bespoke project management software; ensure Informs records for planned and ongoing jobs are maintained up to date and consistent with SharePoint entries for ADC Staff and Consultant personnel – report any potential risks to the effective logistical or travel plans and assist in identifying appropriate mitigation and action.
- Maintain INFORMS records for ADC Staff and Consultants availability.
- Monitor ADC Consultant’s certification and notify Consultant when certificates & passports are near expiry
- Maintenance of the up-to-date listing and necessary supporting information of ADC Staff and Consultant personnel and equipment within the following software and folder locations:
- SharePoint Capability Matrix
- CAP\Management\Personal Folders
- Within appropriate software or folder location maintain the availability of up to date certification for ADC Staff, Consultants and equipment to ensure currency; monitor and update SharePoint records as required.
- Participation in Monthly Management Meetings; contribute as appropriate to discussion points.
- When assigned to by the Engineering Manager, complete management Internal review (MIR) checklists and present findings at Monthly Management Meeting
- Providing support to Senior Project Engineers, Team Leads and Engineering Manager as required.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- MUST have 3+ Years related work experience.
- Good understanding of International travel onshore and offshore.
- Familiarity with certification and documentary requirements of International travel onshore and offshore.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in inputting and managing electronic data using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and SharePoint.
- Ability to convey accurate information either verbally or written.
- Good organisational skills.
- Fluent in English language.
- Team player, capable of liaising with operational, logistical and administrative personnel from Company, Client and Governmental organisations.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage differing time zones and priorities.