Reports to SSHE Lead and will be the focal point of the Drilling SSHE program, the development and implementation of SSHE MS and its processes and for monitoring SSHE continuous improvement plan for well sites, supply base and Kuala Lumpur
Bachelor degree or Diploma
- To assist with the administration of management systems and their associated programs across the Company to ensure that the management systems are embedded and used as a vehicle for safe, reliable and efficient operations.
- Preparing SSHE progress and performance reports for management review as required, MPM, Partners and Corporate
- Steward safety record & documentation, update database, monitor and close-out.
- Participate in SSHE incident investigation and analysis and reporting.
- Promoting continuous improvement of SSHE awareness programs throughout the organization in a motivating and inspiring manner.
- Supervise maintenance of Emergency Response Facilities, training and roster dissemination.
- Coordinate the implementation of Emergency Response exercises.
- Participate emergency drill involving the rig, vessels and support base also in accordance
- Assists in the development and review SSHE MS & Procedures for worksite.
- Co-develop, promotes awareness programs on SSHE matters and issues for employees and contractors.
- Development and co-ordination of all documents required to obtain all necessary approvals from governmental agencies for all Company’s drilling activities offshore Malaysia
- Develop HSE MS Bridging Documentation between Company’s and it’s Drilling Contractor HSE Management System
- Develop and implement Drilling specific SSHE deliverables (ERP, Oil spill contingency plan, Environmental Risk assessment, contractor audit, spreads’ vetting, HSE plan, etc.).
- Conduct review on Company’s SSHE Management System and Well Control and Blowout Response Documents and make necessary amendment and supplement, under consultation with Drilling Operations Team members and SSHE division, to best fit for Company’s drilling operation.
- Facilitate Incident Investigation, Prepare, coordinate closure of final report of any accident / incident, preparation of lesson learnt report for internal and external stakeholders
- Implement Contractor SSHE Management System – pre award, post award until demobilization phase.
- Train and induct Drilling team and Contractors with Company HSEMS and participate in Pre-Spud Meeting.
- Pursue in establishing and maintaining contacts with the local authorities and the community on SSHE matters.
- Coordinate all SSHE activities at rig sites and supply base.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in oil and gas industry in PSC environment, in similar role or with particular familiar with the requirements of drilling activities offshore Malaysia
- Poses at least 5 years of direct or indirect experience in Drilling / Workover/ P&A (exploration, development & appraisal drilling projects)
- Familiar with HAZOP, HAZID, QRA, SIL and process safety management elements Familiar with HSE management system generally adapted to offshore drilling campaign
- The Minimum knowledge about the critical equipment on rig especially in terms of Well Control and the specific practice followed ( BOP, Koomey, Choke Manifold, poor boy)
- Well aware about the Drilling Equipment Inspection Schedule Guidelines, which is stipulated on the different categories level which should be done and relevant API Standards and familiar with industry standards and specifications (eg. OGP, API, NFPA)
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in science or engineering from a recognized university
- Master Degree in Safety is an advantage but not necessary Professional certificate by accredited Bodies/ Associations is an advantage but not necessary