BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- The RFD team in Bangkok is looking for a Business Development Manager, key role in heading up the research of new leads and business opportunities in Thailand.
- Reports directly to Regional Manager.
Bachelor/ M.Sc. degree
Bangkok - Thailand
- Research new leads and business opportunities in Thailand.
- Managing the initial technical presales and giving software presentation to RFD’s potential clients.
- Set up meetings between client’s and company’s practice leaders/principals.
- Managing software trainings and evaluation projects.
- Deep understanding of the market.
- Adheres to all standards of confidentiality and security.
- Maintains a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art computer technology, equipment, and systems; participates in professional development activities as appropriate.
- Minimum Bachelor/ M.Sc. degree and 7 years’ of relevant experience, based in Thailand.
- Well-developed reservoir technical skills and experience within the areas of field exploration, development, production and well planning / execution.
- Good working knowledge of geophysics, petrophysics, reservoir geology and drilling disciplines for effective collaboration.
- Ability to integrate effectively across disciplines and communicate uncertainties (risks and opportunities).
- Good team player.
- Ability to manage high workload and several tasks simultaneously.
- Responsible and structured.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and effective interpersonal skills required.