ACCOUNT MANAGER / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- Account Manager / Business Development Executive reports to the Senior Business Development Executive working together with our existing Sales & Client support team in Kuala Lumpur.
- The key role for this position is in supporting and establishing sales and building/maintaining Client relationships for our Principal Rock Flow Dynamics.
- This will cover business in Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Singapore & Brunei.
- Will ensure a high-quality technical sales support and implementation of services to existing and potential Clients in the region.
- Must be confident, self-starter, have an strong understanding of English, an excellent communicator & team player, strong organisational skills and a high degree of attention to detail.
- You will be expected to be highly professional, proactive, energetic and flexible.
- Onyx focal point within the RFD Team in Kuala Lumpur taking a leading role in directing and building the revenue stream from this Principal.
- Support the RFD/Onyx sales strategy to ensure annual Malaysian office revenue targets are met and exceeded where possible.
- Liaising with RFD Regional Manager in Jakarta as required to ensure alignment.
- Gain training in and become knowledgeable in RFD’s tNavigator software and its capabilities.
- Develop own BD plans and research new leads/business development opportunities and follow up directly as required.
- Maintain Client relationships via networking and where possible meeting face to face with key Client representatives.
- Provide Technical/Commercial Proposals as required for RFD business in conjunction with direction from Onyx & RFD.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports for your supervisor and share with the Onyx BD Team.
- Support the business development in the region for further Onyx products or services as required.
- Review ITB’s/RFQ’s and prepare documentation to respond then assist in the preparation of our technical and commercial proposals as well as reviewing contract terms and conditions and suggesting clarifications where applicable.
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge by participating in events, reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related work experience in technical sales related to offshore oil & gas sector.
- Experience with Petronas Procurement system, reviewing ITB documentation and contracts.
- Experience of working successfully within an Integrated team.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English and effective interpersonal skills required.
- Willing to travel.