TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIALIST
- This role is an excellent opportunity for the right calibre of individual who wishes to expand their career prospects within a growing international company environment.
- The role will be based offshore on a month on month off rotation.
- Local Malaysian applicants are encouraged to apply.
High School Graduate (SPM)
- To oversee the operation, utilization, maintenance, repair, troubleshoot Fluid Control Equipment on rig
- Fully accountable for the performance of all fluid control equipment such as centrifuges, cuttings dryer, cuttings transfer pumps, screw conveyors (augers), vacuums and other clean up equipment.
- Prepare Well End Report which needs to be summit to our respected clients
- Conduct solids analysis for water based mud, synthetic based mud, oil based mud and get the OOC (oil on cuttings) test and form a full daily report as well as daily compliance report
- Perform pre and post job equipment inspections, perform and complete preventative maintenance procedures and operate support equipment.
- Assemble and prepare equipment for installation and service and perform initial set up for next job.
- Manage inventory of equipment, spare, tools and all other Fluid Control supplied items on the location, and coordinate this inventory with the logistical team in office.
- Ensure service quality is continually enhanced.
- Set a high standard in safety, operations, maintenance, repair, and efficient use of resources in order to ensure that the customer is satisfied with services provided.
- 10 years in drilling operations + 5 years experience in a similar role offshore.
- Experience in drilling fluids an advantage.
- Must have strong experience in solids control.
- Drilling performance methods in conjunction with carbon footprint reduction.
- High exposure to drilling waste management in an offshore environment.
- High level of environmental compliance experience in an offshore environment.
- Strong experience in rig site environmental containment practices.
- Environmental processes in reducing carbon footprint in a drilling environment.
- Report writing skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Packages.
- Solutions focused
- Able to interface at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal