SENIOR RESERVOIR ENGINEER
- Senior Reservoir Engineer with sound technical knowledge of analytical reservoir engineering approaches including reservoir simulation.
- Hands on team player with drive and energy combined with sufficient knowledge to work independently on pre-sales and technical projects.
- Good understanding of Client needs and technical challenges within the region.
Bachelor Degree Petroleum Eng
- Assist in representing tNavigator reservoir modelling software in APAC.
- Support the business development of tNavigator reservoir modelling software in APAC.
- Lead sales opportunities within the region.
- Lead and support technical in-house projects for Clients.
- Support Clients and respond to any of their technical issues.
- Liaise with RFD technical support when required to assist in trouble shooting and gain technical solutions and software upgrades as required.
- Give software training courses to existing and potential clients.
- Monitor junior RFD technical staff in Malaysia.
- Assist in marketing campaigns and regional company activities.
- Complete regular reporting exercises such as activity reviews and monthly reports.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related field.
- 10+ Years Reservoir Engineering work experience.
- Proficient in industrial standard reservoir engineering software.
- Experience of working within Petronas project milestone review process.
- Integrated team working and team leading experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solution oriented.
- Willing to travel.
- Fluent in spoken & written English. Bahasa Malaysia an advantage.