Senior Completions Engineer
- Role based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
- Responsible for all completion engineering and well abandonment conceptual screening and input into FEED, leading completion planning/design and completion engineering for identified development wells.
Degree qualification in Engineering.
- Offset well review
- Well head / tree design selection to allow development objectives to be delivered in collaboration with SDE
- Sand face completion identification and concept screening
- Completion design and tubing stress analysis
- Completion fluids design
- Wellbore clean up design
- Well abandonment engineering and programme in line with Cap rock requirements
- Collaboration with Subsurface and Input into Basis of Well Design
- Collaboration with engineering team on hook up and production integration requirements
- Well delivery and long lead timeline plan
- Preparation of minimum equipment requirements and ordering of long lead items.
- Baseline time and cost analysis
- Critical Risk identification
- Input into Basis for well design document
- Evaluate new technology opportunities
- Support the HSE coordinator during preparation and approval of SISO
- Provide input during preparation of the Field Development Plan and support during the FDP approval process
- Ensure compliance of Vendor supplied completion equipment which includes review of design, pre-assembly verification, pre-installation testing and equipment documentation.
- Review and approve, operating, installing & testing procedures, including interface documents.
- 15 years’ experience working in various completion engineering roles with established Operators.
- 5 years’ experience working at Senior Completion Engineer level.
- 1 year experience working offshore as a Wellsite Completion Eng / Well Services Supervisor.
- Demonstrable understanding of well abandonment standards and philosophy.
- Degree qualification in Engineering.
- Expertise with engineering software (StressCheck, Compass, WellPlan).
- Well Control (IWCF) Level 4.
- Good written & oral command of English.