Senior Completion Engineer
- Responsible for all completion engineering. leading completion planning/design and completion engineering for identified Phase development wells.
- Position based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
- Offset well review
- Well head / tree design selection to allow development objectives to be delivered in collaboration with SDE
- Sandface completion identification and concept screening
- Completion design and tubing stress analysis
- Completion fluids design
- Wellbore cleanup design
- Collaboration with Subsurface and Input into Basis of Well Design
- Collaboration with engineering team on hook up and production integration requirements
- Well delivery and long lead timeline plan
- Preparation of minimum equipment requirements and ordering of long lead items.
- Baseline time and cost analysis
- Critical Risk identification
- Input into Basis for well design document
- Evaluate new technology opportunities
- Support the HSE coordinator during preparation and approval of SISO
- Provide input during preparation of the Field Development Plan and support during the FDP approval process
- Ensure compliance of Vendor supplied completion equipment which includes review of design, pre-assembly verification, preinstallation testing and equipment documentation.
- Review and approve, operating, installing & testing procedures
- Minimum 15 years’ experience working in various completion engineering roles with established Oil and Gas Operators
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working at Senior Completion Engineer level
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working offshore as a Wellsite Completion Engineer / Well Services Supervisor
- Demonstrable understanding of well abandonment standards and philosophy.
- Directly involved in at least one development project involving wellhead platform drilling that has occurred during the past 10‐years utilizing jack‐up rig, preferably in Malaysia.