HSE PERFORMANCE COACH
- Program aims to improve the HSSE culture for Wells operation.
- Program includes drilling, workover, plug & abandonment (P&A) covering Malaysia and International operations.
- Minimum of 2 coaches shall be assigned for each project.
- Appointed coaches shall be on rotation basis for 28 days throughout the project duration.
- Lead implementation of COMPANY work program.
- Routinely visit to various locations at worksite, conducting intervention and coaching.
- Lead the coaching of COMPANY’s personnel i.e. SHO / SSE / Engineer / DSV.
- Lead in conducting culture survey.
- Submit weekly & monthly reports.
- Join morning meetings, operation meetings, sharing implementation and updates.
- Participate and coordinate weekly safety meeting with COMPANY’s SHO / SSE .
- Join audit with COMPANY’s representative at worksite.
- Join any incident investigation at worksite.
- Have proven experience in coaching or training in Oil & Gas related fields or equivalent coaching experience with other industries.
- 8 years of experience in Oil & Gas industries and related industries Attended Train The Trainer (TTT) training by a recognized and accredited training center
- Preferably 5 years of direct or indirect experience in Drilling / Workover / P&A Operation.
- NEBOSH certified IGC or certified Safety & Health Officer (SHO) or attended SHO training from recognized training provider and passed all the paper or equivalent qualification or higher.
- Attended Conditioning / Onboarding workshop before mobilizing to site / projects.
- Minimum Diploma or higher.
- Fluent in English.