FINANCE & OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
- Finance & Operations Executive is a key position in the Onyx iES office team.
- Reports to the company COO.
- Required to be flexible providing efficient and professional finance & operations support to the office Team members as required.
BSc degree in Finance, Admin, Accounting or Economics
- The role has the overall responsibility of providing day-to-day accounting operation support and control through the finance & operations.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organisational products and process
- Managing all financial records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Processing invoices
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the Finance Manager with projects and tasks when require
- Assisting Bid Co-ordinator with organising paperwork for incoming/outgoing bids & proposals.
- Candidate MUST have a fluent understanding of written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Should have strong organisational skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officer or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. MYOB)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills and top communication skills
- BSc degree in Finance, Admin, Accounting or Economics
- ACCA certified