Degree or Equivalent Exp
- Continuously liaise with the onshore and offshore personnel to ensure that all offshore activities are performed in a safe manner in compliance with company’s procedures.
- Ensure that the worked performed offshore is completed in accordance with all EnQuest operating policies and procedures.
- Assist in development of all procedures and documentation in conjunction with the Drilling Contractor, to be not limited to Bridging Documentation, SIMOPs procedures, and Rig Move Procedures.
- Co-ordinate all activities relating to the mobilisation of the drilling rig on to the production platform.
- Liaise with the onshore engineering team to ensure compliance with EnQuest’s Goals and Objectives.
- Liaise closely with the Logistics Co-ordinator and Helicopter Co-ordinator to ensure the timely arrival and departure of equipment, materials and personnel to and from the rig.
- Rigorously review all documentation relating to well construction, to include Drilling and Completion Programmes.
- Participate in the equipment and services tendering and contracting process.
- Ensure compliance with EnQuest’s Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Assist in budget & AFE preparation, daily cost monitoring and invoice processing.
- Contribute to the delivery of industry leading HSE performance on all drilling related operations.
- Delivery of Drilling activities in line with set budgets with the aim of being top quartile within peer group.
- Active management of all contractors and sub-contractors associated with the programme.
- Have at least 20 years’ experience in the Drilling Industry, of which 5 years shall be in the role of Drilling Superintendent.
- Preferably have worked in overseas assignments and display a sensitivity to cultural differences.
- Preferably be a graduate engineer or equivalent.
- Preferably have previous experience of operations offshore Peninsular Malaysia and with Tender Assisted Rigs in particular.
- Be in possession of a current IWCF Well Control Certificate to Supervisors Level.
- Be self-motivated to accomplish world-class results.
- Have a sufficiently broad experience base to be able to exercise independent thought and decision making.
- Good interpersonal skills with a strong written and verbal command of English.