BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- Business Development Executive reports directly to Managing Director working together with our Business Development & Client support team in Kuala Lumpur.
- Driving business growth within a company - A key position in supporting and establishing sales and building/maintaining Client relationships
- Ensuring high quality technical sales support and implementation of services to existing and potential Clients in Malaysia.
- Ideal candidate must be confident and have an excellent understanding of English, strong organisational skills and a high degree of attention to detail.
- You will be expected to be highly professional, proactive, energetic and flexible.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives.
- Researching prospective accounts in target markets.
- Develop a network of contacts to attract new clients, research new market opportunities and oversee growth projects, making sales projections and forecasting revenue, in line with projected income.
- Pitching the business to potential new partners, managing client relations, and being the key contact for partnerships
- Maintain Client relationships, via networking, meeting face to face with Client representatives.
- Maintain and build upon our pool of our oil & gas industry Consultants via networking and maintain rapport with potential new contacts.
- Meeting with Clients on a regular business, aiming to support positive feedback and drive business Development.
- Ensure technical support is provided to clients as required.
- Support the business development of our International Principal’s various specialist services, by engaging with potential Clients, targeting opportunities, following through with sales & support.
- Review Client ITB’s and prepare documentation when responding to bids, then assist in the preparation of our technical and commercial proposals as well as reviewing contract terms and conditions and suggesting clarifications where applicable.
- When building project teams in response to an ITB, proactively support the sourcing of qualified candidates through conducting extensive database searches, local networking & placing job advertisements.
- Oversee recruitment administration; maintain candidate CV database, manage applicant CV’s and associated required documentation.
- Produce reports and present findings during quarterly management meetings as required to manage sales proactivity.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 6-10 years’ experience in related work experience in technical sales related to offshore oil & gas sector.
- Experience with Petronas Procurement system, reviewing ITB documentation and contracts.
- Experience of working successfully within an integrated team.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English and effective interpersonal skills required.
- Willing to travel